Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish – check out their site for more wonderful bookish lists!
Anyone else hopelessly addicted to the “New Releases” section on Goodreads? I hardly made a dent in my 2017 TBR and my Kindle pile is embarrassing to say the least. However, I can’t wait to get my hands on these 2018 new releases from some of my favorite authors!
- Heart on Fire – Kingmaker Chronicles #3 – Amanda Bouchet, January 2, 2018 (Fantasy) The finale to the Kingmaker Chronicles has Cat finally facing-off with her mother and (hopefully) reuniting the three realms of Thalyria.
- Prince Charming – C.D. Reiss. January 5, 2018: (Romance) Criminal Keaton Bridge decides to go “clean” and falls for an FBI agent along the way.
- Sex, Not Love – Vi Keeland. January 15, 2018: (Friends to Lovers Romance) Two people meet at a wedding, assuming they’ll go their separate ways the next day. Eight weeks later he shows up at her family’s house after accepting a temporary job assignment in her hometown.
- Hello Stranger – Lisa Kleypas. February 27, 2018: (Historical Romance) The fourth book in the Ravenels series, Hello Stranger focuses on Dr. Garrett Gibson – England’s only female physician – and former detective Ethan Ransom. Would read it for the cover alone – that dress!!!
- Marriage of Inconvenience (Knitting in the City) – Penny Reid. March 6, 2018: (Romantic Comedy -Marriage of Convenience) Heiress Kat Tanner turned her back-on-her family years ago, only to learn she must get married ASAP. Penny Reid was a new-to-me-favorite-author in 2017 – can’t wait for this latest read to come out!
- Wanderlust – Lauren Blakely. March 20, 2018 (Contemporary Romance) An American Executive gets assigned to a job in Paris – only she can’t speak the language and ends-up falling for her translator.
- Savage Prince – Meghan March. March 27, 2018. (Romance) Meghan March kicks-off a trilogy set-in Seven Sinners Distillery located in New Orleans. A spin-off of March’s Mount Trilogy and focuses on COO Temperance Ransom and a mystery “Prince”
- Love and Other Words – Christina Lauren. April 10, 2018 (Women’s Fiction) Pediatric resident Macy Sorensen is preparing for her wedding when her childhood friend walks back into her life.
- A Court of Frost and Starlight – Sarah J. Maas. May 1, 2018 (Fantasy) This 256-page novella returns to the world of A Court of Thorns and Roses and features the characters celebrating their first Winter Solstice since the war.
- I Flipping Love You – Helena Hunting. May 29, 2018 (Romance) Set in the same world as the Shacking Up series, I Flipping Love You focuses on a real estate agent flipping-houses in the Hamptons and her “frenemies” relationship with a local contractor.