Love bookish lists? Check out Top 10 Tuesday hosted by Jana at That Artsy Reader Girl!
Happy almost Valentine’s Day, folks! Now, I’ll be honest that my favorite part of Valentine’s Day are those candy hearts with the silly messages, but I’d be remiss if I didn’t at least do a little celebrating on the good ole’ blog. I mean, 90% of the books I read ARE romances, so imagine my dismay that I’ve never combined my love of 1) lists and 2) romance novels and made a list of my Top 10 Romance Novels of All Time.
*Update: Do you know how hard it is to write a list of Top 10 Romance novels of all time? This list has been narrowed down to my Top 10 Contemporary Romances of all time to preserve my sanity. Oh! And I’m putting these in no particular order because that’s just too gosh darn hard. One more thing! I get to count entire series as one book because well, my list = my rules 🙂
- Tapping the Billionaire by Max Monroe – Romantic Comedy at its finest
- Pretend Your Mine by Lucy Score – Small Town romance with Military Hero
- The Hating Game by Sally Thorne – Enemies-to-Lovers Office romance
- Pucked by Helena Hunting – HILARIOUS Hockey romance
- First Touch and Last Kiss by Laurelin Paige – Semi-Angsty romance where Heroine is searching for missing best friend
- Beauty and the Moustache by Penny Reid – Super funny small town romance
- Driven, Fueled, and Crashed by K. Bromberg – Race Car romance. ZOOM!
- Beautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren – another Enemies-to-Lovers Office romance
- The Mighty Storm by Samantha Towle – Rockstar romance
- Love Unscripted and Love Unrehearsed by Tina Reber – Holly Heartthrob romance