I love lists, so what’s could be better than a weekly meme dedicated to them? Top 10 Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish – visit their page for more wonderful lists.
We’re kicking-it old-school horror film style with Invasion of the Body Snatchers! Why dress-up as your favorite book character when you could just be them instead!? Here are seven favorite Paranormal and Urban Fantasy book characters that I’d “Body Snatch” and trade places with if given the chance:
- Merit from Chicagoland Vampires series (Chloe Neill): She’s into Medieval literature, danced ballet, and she wields a katana while enjoying a deep dish pizza. Basically, Merit is my spirit animal in Vampire form.
- Harper Wallis from Dark in You series (Suzanne Wright): Harper is a spunky, tattoo wearing demon from Las Vegas. I’d swap places with her to hang out in The Underground – the ultimate thrill-seeking demon lair!
- Elena Deveraux from Guild Hunter series (Nalini Singh): I’m terrified of heights, but for some reason being a high-flying, crime-fighting angel sounds pretty awesome.
- Alex Craft from Alex Craft series (Kalayna Pierce): Not only am I afraid of heights, I’m also afraid of ghosts. But once again, being a witch who’s friends with Death sounds pretty cool.
- Dulce O’Neil from Dulce O’Neil series (H.P. Mallory): Dulce is a fairy police officer who’s also an aspiring romance author. Sounds fun, right?
- Cat Crawfield from Night Huntress series (Jeaniene Frost): Outside of just generally swooning whenever Bones is around, I love Kat’s uniqueness as a vampire and really just want to hang with her paranormal crew.
- Mad Rogan from Hidden Legacy (Ilona Andrews): Forget Nevada Baylor, I want to be Mad Rogan! Being able to throw cars around with my telekinetic powers sounds like a wonderful way to blow-off some steam.
Movie Edition Bonus – Louise Miller from Teen Witch: She’s a teenage witch with great 80’s fashion and one of my favorite Halloween movie characters of all time. I’d “Body Snatch” with Louise in a heartbeat – plus I could totally rock that side ponytail!